If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Technical Manager Job vacancy in Dubai. To manage the technical lifecycle of infrastructure within the relevant technologies of the responsible Technical Manager: to define, design, plan, implement and support each technology, ensuring they meet business requirements and comply with corporate policy and standards. To provide documented operational processes and procedures for 1st and 2nd level operational support groups, as well as act as a center of excellence and 3rd level support for the respective technologies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Manager
- Responsible for setting clear and consistent performance objectives, implementing performance management and development plans to ensure standards of performance and productivity are achieved and maintained enabling a high-performance culture.
- Work closely with teams responsible for vendor management and vendor contract negotiations, to ensure SLAs are monitored and managed and contracts are seen to be value for money.
- Provide technical consultancy and guidance to the team members and technical managers of other technologies, enterprise architects, and project teams.
- Manage the technical expertise within the team so that resources are appropriately and effectively allocated.
- Assign suitably qualified resources to projects to support the ongoing IT work program.
- To manage the total cost of ownership of products and services within the respective technologies ensuring costs are identified, defined, and unitized, to enable businesses to make informed financial decisions, positively contribute to the process of cost control and provide financial transparency.
- Providing technical expertise to the enterprise architecture team for defining architecture strategy and standards and designing the relevant technologies accordingly.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Networking technologies and architecture
- Client-server technologies and architecture
- IT security and protection technologies and architecture
- Financial management for IT
- People Management
- ITIL Processes Framework
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time