If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Digital Recruitment Specialist Job vacancy in Dubai. Responsible for candidate attraction and engagement through different (online) strategies, tooling, and techniques, working closely with the recruitment team and the business to refine, grow, and implement strategies that provide both a qualified candidate pool as well as a bespoke engagement approach, in line with the Emirates Group Employer Brand Framework. Identify and recommend new initiatives which support the department’s digital recruitment strategy using knowledge of proven tactics and strategies in global marketplaces.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Digital Recruitment Specialist
- Drive and lead projects such as email marketing, video engagement, career webinars, gamification, competitor organizational chart mapping, social media, talent communities, mapping professional and alumni associations collaborating with colleagues to ensure stakeholders are communicated with and changes are successfully implemented.
- Conduct and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply, and demand reports and identify top target companies, competitors, or talent pools.
- Regularly produce other digital Recruitment based reports as requested to facilitate management decisions and work to improve existing strategies, providing feedback using analytics.
- Consult with a range of departments supporting all digital Recruitment processes to ensure new and effective enhancements are developed and solutions to systems problems are efficiently resolved.
- Train Recruiters in best practice sourcing and engagement techniques and ensure the team is kept current with the latest practices.
- Drive activities around pipelining for specific projects and campaigns across different business areas and geographies for active and passive talent.
- Produce reports to monitor online traffic flows, candidate application trends, role-specific demographic data, and external website cost-benefit analysis.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.