If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Senior Customer Services Assistant Job vacancy in Dubai. Ensure the delivery of service support services to a high standard. Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of FM operations To be responsible for all external contractors in the building on a daily basis, Cleaning, Maintenance, Catering, Plant Maintenance, and Pest Control ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Customer Services Assistant
- Attend training and course as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
- Assist with maintaining the property to an acceptable condition utilizing the approved external M&E, cleaning, grounds & waste services, and security contractors respectively ensuring that the site is fully operational at all times.
- Assist with the local management of Environmental matters to ensure targets are met such as recycling targets and any issues are resolved.
- Prepare for Health & Safety and Environmental audits.
- Carry out the building fire drills and ensure a maintained fire marshal system, organize Fire safety training with staff in line with legislation, and organize First Aid training with staff in line with legislation.
- To ensure that Procedures are adhered to in relation to all purchase requisitions and invoices within Facilities.
- Ensure signage on-site is appropriate and current at all times.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- The computer is literate with MS word and the ability to use e-mail, fax, etc.
- The ability to communicate in another foreign language will be advantageous.
- A valid UAE driving license is preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time