If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Cybersecurity Awareness And Training Specialist Job vacancy in Dubai. Develop, continuously refine and deliver CyberSecurity awareness and training programs across the Emirates Group to support our people and organization through the fast-changing macro-CyberSecurity threat landscape which impacts our business processes, systems, technology, ways of working, and culture.
Partner with specialist Group departments, i.e., Learning and Talent, Corporate Communications, HR, IT, etc. to execute the necessary CyberSecurity awareness and change management activities to reduce risk to our Group CyberSecurity posture.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cybersecurity Awareness And Training Specialist
- Develop tailored Cyber, Information Security, and Privacy training content, working alongside the Cyber Security Product Owners, Data Privacy Office, Business, and IT stakeholders, vendors, and partners, and deliver this to participants through the most engaging and appropriate training delivery mechanism.
- Facilitate the design and development of CyberSecurity awareness and training content including, but not limited to, the CyberSecurity awareness and training platform, knowledge bases, Vlogs, Blogs, or podcasting requirements that enhance the learning experience as well as coordinating Hackathons and Codefests.
- Ensure the security awareness program communicates EK security policies and requirements to prevent cyberattacks and information breaches and mitigate user risk.
- Through automation and technology identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviors we need to change to mitigate those risks. Develop and maintain a security awareness program that effectively changes these behaviors, so our employees act in a secure manner, reducing the risk to our organization.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience working on CyberSecurity Awareness & Training initiatives using project and behavioral change management methods in a large organization.
- An understanding of ISO security policy, and a working knowledge of other policy frameworks such as ISO, and NIST – Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 3 + years of CyberSecurity platform administrative responsibilities
- Exposure to a wide range of areas that have had a focus on the introduction of CyberSecurity to large, geographically disparate teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of security policies and principles of information security and protection
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.