If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Lead Performance Engineer Job vacancy in Dubai. Working within the Quality Engineering (QE) team, the Lead Performance Engineer (LPE) is responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, scalability, and reliability of a suite of products.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Performance Engineer
- Participate in all phases of the Performance Engineering lifecycle
- Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Scripting, Execution, Analysis, Troubleshooting, Tuning, Reporting
- Collaborate with Architecture, Solution Design, and Development teams to design for Performance.
- Understand Non Functional Requirements and translate them into specific Design and Testing goals.
- Effectively capture and build a strategy to validate NFRs – Test Plan and test Strategy
- The LPE collaborates with multiple stakeholders to develop a fit-for-purpose performance engineering and testing strategy and enables the development community to test earlier and test faster
- thereby enabling faster time to market and built-in quality
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time