If You are Looking for Jobs in Guangzhou, Check out this Cargo Assistant Job vacancy in Guangzhou. We offer our employees competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programs for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Assistant
- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information, and status of consignments.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, and monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Educated to high school or ‘O’ level equivalent. Experience
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Minimum 2 years experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cargo or related environment.
- Training on basic safety, cargo, and ground handling courses.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Guangzhou, China Job Type : Full-Time