Website Emirates Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Product Manager Job vacancy in Dubai. Create and manage the product portfolio of the brands across dnata Travel Group Middle East and India (MEI), in line with the overall Group strategy. The role holder is responsible for all stages of the product lifecycle from analyzing data, creation, identification, validation, launch, and evaluation.
Work to negotiate and obtain competitive rates for campaigns and support with destination/product information for us to meet our customer needs and be in line with the departmental growth strategy.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Product Manager
- Review, collect and analyze data related to travel trends and sales to provide insights for the development of marketing campaigns.
- Provide in-depth specialist knowledge and training of the destination and associated featured products to all areas of the business as commercially or operationally required.
- Work proactively with sales and fulfillment areas to optimize conversion rates and minimize barriers to trade,
- Create and maintain up-to-date information on travel restrictions to be cascaded to agents and produced online to ensure customers understand new and ongoing travel guidelines.
- Ensure that the featured destination and selected product remain commercially competitive.
- Understand business needs, and provide regular competitor/market analysis including benchmarking of dnata product offerings and market position.
- Identify gaps in the market and profitable opportunities which are commercially viable, and which will enhance the product offering,
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in business or a related discipline Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the travel and tourism industry
- Commercial/Sales.Other Knowledge / Skills:
- A high-quality achiever with a proven ability to exercise keen commercial judgment and decision-making,
- Excellent knowledge of geography and clear understanding of the tourism industry and tour operations, – Strong written and oral skills in English (other languages an advantage).
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Airline Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time