Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this E-Commerce Manager Job vacancy in Miramar.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an E-Commerce Manager
- Owns the product backlog and ensures work is defined and prioritized based on business impact and value.
- Working closely with the Business Analyst to develop and maintain and appropriately prioritize the backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Grow online commercial results with respect to the top and bottom lines, ensuring eCommerce is a strong driver to achieve overall company revenue projections.
- Executes functional stakeholder requirements gathering, driving, and documenting into various types of documentation.
- Spearhead high-level screen mock-ups with a vision.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing in the design and development of eCommerce programs to support spirit.com activities globally IE supports English and Spanish websites.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Assess the value and develops cases to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with the product strategy.
- Contribute analytical rigor to partner with data analysts to find ways to increase sales, reduce costs and improve the guest experience.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- eCommerce P&L Ownership.
- Scrum and Agile tools.
- Understanding of Agile practices and Lean Startups and other new trends.
- Prioritization of a backlog.
- Writing User Stories.
- eCommerce Funnel Optimization.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time