Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Duty Supervisor Job vacancy in New York. Planned, direct and supervise the airport operation, overseeing team and service provider performance. Ensure financial, customer service, quality, safety, and security objectives are delivered in accordance with all applicable safety, security, regulatory, and company requirements, and standards. Supervise all elements of operations while on duty.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Duty Supervisor
- Oversee all passenger and aircraft handling operations on a shift basis, ensuring adherence to all arrival/departure checklists, brand requirements, company policy/procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the effective management of safety and security outcomes on a shift basis through hazard identification, safety, and compliance monitoring, and reporting
- Effectively liaise with Guest Control, Network Control, and SOC to manage operational disruption recovery and reduce the impact on guest service and operational integrity
- Deliver, maintain and rehearse station emergency response plan, disruption planning, diversion/delay handling and business continuity plans
- Ensure all flight editing and special guest requirements are met, including but not limited to assessment, planning and coordination of VIP/MAAS, PRM, and special category guests
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Degree level education desirable (A-level or baccalaureate equivalent) or relevant industry experience, with demonstrable knowledge of frontline service delivery and communication skills.
- Previous exposure to a highly pressured and multicultural environment in a supervisory role within a shifting environment required
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : New York, US Job Type : Full-Time