Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Anchorage, Check out this Drug Abatement Representative Job vacancy in Anchorage. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Drug Abatement Representative
- Administers drug test and alcohol collections in accordance with federal regulations, state laws and the Alaska Airlines Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Follows established procedures, with additional discretion, to make determinations with regards to:
- Enforces direct-observation specimen collections to include finding alternative support for the direct observation should the situation requires.
- Determines when to declare a “refusal to test” based on regulatory parameters and reports occurrences to the Designated Employer Representative.
- Schedules tests of various workgroups’ complex work hours of varied employee groups and expected workload in assisting with scheduling of own work hours to meet business needs and established deadlines while ensuring the most efficient use of company resources.
- Documents and processes expenses incurred while completing work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Guides frontline leaders in drug and alcohol testing scenarios (e.g., post-accident, reasonable suspicion/cause determination and documentation, etc.), and interpretation of federal regulations and company policies.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of experience in a service-oriented role, or related experience.
- Excellent communication (e.g., verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours (e.g., flexible hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, holidays, overnight stays, and on-call duties).
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Anchorage, Alaska Job Type : Full-Time