Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Delta Sky Club Ambassador Job vacancy in Boston. This role has a direct impact on creating positive member experiences where our guests feel welcomed and at home resulting in improved experience as measured by Overall Satisfaction and other KPIs, where we strive for a 5 every time.
The Sky Club Guest Service Ambassador will be proactive and interactive with guests to ensure guest satisfaction through thoughtful, genuine, memorable service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Delta Sky Club Ambassador
- Be fully knowledgeable about access policies, which often see additions or changes.
- Acting as a club host or hostess and providing direction as needed.
- Selling and renewing memberships.
- Effectively handling unruly passengers, working with Club Lead, Station Leadership, airport police, and TSA when necessary.
- Re-ticketing members in case of missed flights and/or (IROPS) or guests’ requests.
- Interacting with guests on the floor by walking Club on a regular basis.
- Assisting Service Partners when needed, ensuring the food station, counter and tables stay clean throughout the day.
- Resolving guests’ concerns and escalating to leadership as needed.
- Proactively taking appropriate service recovery measures. Communicating with guests during IROPS and flight delays.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good strong teamwork relationships with guests, business partners, and coworkers.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, including email.
- Minimum of 2 years customer-facing experience required.
- Must have a heart and mind for gracious hospitality.
- Must be able to correctly handle credit card transactions.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Boston, MA, USA Job Type : Full-Time