Delta Air Lines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Sales Account Executive Job vacancy in Toronto. This position interfaces with Business Development and corporate sales management in formulating sales strategies and programs to maximize opportunities for Delta. Responsible for driving team selling, where applicable, with Agency and Corporate Sales Development, Business Development, Alliance partners, and the Sales Support Center.
Requirements For This Role
- The Sales Account Executive position prefers a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields.
- Recent sales experience is highly preferred.
- Airline industry experience preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong skills in written and verbal communications, negotiation, time management, organization, planning, and presentation.
- Must also be willing to engage in community events to further optimize opportunities for Delta and build a strong footprint within the marketplace.
- Must be authorized to live/work in Canada. The candidate must be available to work additional hours and/or days as needed.
- The candidate should possess a strong orientation toward sales and understand how to create and maintain strong and profitable business relationships with assigned accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and business decision-making skills are required.
- Given the fast-paced environment, must be able to manage change and multiple priorities with resilience and display tremendous drive and commitment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and strongly prefer knowledge of GDS System.
- Must be willing and able to travel to support assigned accounts.
- The candidate should possess an overall knowledge of company procedures and policies.
- Must be able and willing to establish a virtual office.