Delta Air Lines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Operations Service Manager Job vacancy in Toronto. The Operations Service Manager (OSM) is responsible for providing leadership to front-line teams and the operation. Additionally, this role oversees and coordinates operational performance including, but not limited to, on-time departures (D-Zero), safety, security, customer service delivery, and other key performance indicators.
Requirements For This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Demonstrates expertise in operations and strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Delta policies and procedures
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities within established time constraints
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
- Must have the flexibility to manage an operation with varying shifts, extended hours, and “on-call” requirements
- Ability to coach and deliver feedback for developmental purposes
- Experience managing conflict and resolving problems effectively
- Should exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to delegate responsibility to direct reports
- For Below Wing OSM positions, ramp, and baggage experience.
- Knowledge of Deltamatic, ALIS, Loadtrack, Safetrack, and other relevant airport technology