Delta Air Lines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Sales Account Executive Job vacancy in Montreal. Primary responsibilities include building, maintaining, and managing agency and corporate relationships, contract negotiations and implementation, performance evaluation, and maintenance of agreements with key customer interfaces.
Requirements For This Role
- The Sales Account Executive position prefers a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields.
- Must also be willing to engage in community events to further optimize opportunities for Delta and build a strong footprint within the marketplace.
- Must be authorized to live/work in Canada. The candidate must be available to work additional hours and/or days as needed.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and strongly prefer knowledge of GDS System.
- Must be willing and able to travel to support assigned accounts.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision but also work well in a team environment.
- Recent sales experience is highly preferred.
- Airline industry experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and business decision-making skills are required.
- Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate leadership capabilities and have the ability to disseminate information and data to “tell the story” and make sound business decisions.
- The candidate should possess an overall knowledge of company procedures and policies.
- Must be able and willing to establish a virtual office.