Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Data Scientist Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Scientist
- The Sr. Data Scientist is a subject matter expert in advanced analytical modeling techniques and is comfortable leveraging statistics, machine learning, and optimization to solve business problems.
- The Principal Data Scientist defines the long-term strategy around statistical modeling and research, optimization, development, and delivery of ML/AI models, project management, and solution design/delivery.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus in mathematics, economics, finance, statistics, business, computer science, or engineering, or an additional 2 years of training or experience in lieu of this degree.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of business intelligence functions, including analytics, data mining, reporting, report conversion, data cleansing, data modeling, and relational databases.
- Comfortable querying and manipulating data using SQL.
- Comfortable with math/statistical modeling techniques and familiar with common machine learning methods.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time