If You are Looking for Jobs in Dania Beach, Check out this Data Financial Planning & Analysis Job vacancy in Dania Beach. The JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) Analyst collaborates across JTP functions to drive data-driven decision-making. They assist department leaders in understanding revenue and cost components through budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing analytics of financials, strategic initiatives, and the competitive landscape.
The Analyst participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual variance reviews. The Analyst also assists with various ad hoc analyses as necessary, communicating and educating department leaders on finance trends within the travel products industry.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Financial Planning & Analysis
- Collaborates with FP&A Manager and JTP departments to build and maintain department annual operating budgets.
- Compiles and communicates monthly revenue and expense forecast expectations.
- Builds and fosters relationships among JTP and JetBlue departments.
- Recognizes, analyzes, and models various trends within the business and travel products industry.
- Prepares ad hoc reporting and analyses as assigned.
- Assists leaders in proper financial analysis, collaboration, and good thinking to provide strategic guidance and sound business decisions.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for the senior leadership team.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; OR demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of previous relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- One (1) year of finance and/or analytical experience OR a Recent graduate or a student currently enrolled in an accredited College/University seeking a degree in a related field.
- Extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Dania Beach, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.