Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in United Kingdom, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job vacancy in United Kingdom. Join United as we develop the world’s leading airline.
As a United Airlines Customer Service Representative (CSR) you can play an important role in making customers appreciate the quality of service offered by United.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- Read customers identification documents, baggage tags, cargo labels, and flight status information
- Operate a computer to enter and retrieve data
- Lift baggage and boxes/packages weighing up to 70lbs.
- Open/close aircraft door before flight departure and upon flight arrival
- Stand for up to 4 hours during a shift. – Walk continuously throughout the airport
- Sit continuously when providing customer service
- Operate the customers loading jet bridge
- Read the weight of baggage from a scale and assess the baggage fee if required
- Perform simple calculations
- Ensure compliance with United and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and policies
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass a background check
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Must be able to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : United Kingdom Job Type : Full-Time