Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in Seattle. Whether our customers are traveling for business or pleasure, you are the professional in the airport that crafts meaningful connections and encourages an environment where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected.
You will be interacting with our domestic and international customers in our lobbies and at gates, helping them with ticketing, and baggage, greeting customers as they start and end their journey, and doing it with a smile. You will provide friendly, professional, confident, and insightful service to help resolve customer travel issues and make their experience memorable.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- Interacting with customers in a kind and helpful manner is key to creating memorable experiences and building customer loyalty
- Navigating challenges by being steady yet adaptable. Maintaining composure and managing conflict and not taking customer frustration personally.
- Working collaboratively with others, supporting your colleagues, and helping them be successful with new processes and technologies.
- Stepping up and anticipating customer needs while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility when we have inconvenienced a customer
- Working each and every day with a safety mindset by ensuring we hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
- Ability to meet the Company attendance standards and uniform and appearance standards
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage
- Ability to acquire a SIDA badge and meet airport requirements for badging
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time