Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Calgary.
Our skilled Customer Service Managers embrace their role as a Leader, assisting Customer Relations Representatives to achieve their personal potential in the delivery of superior service in handling customer complaints.
Requirements For This Role
- A strong understanding of airline tariffs and reservations is an asset
- Excellent written communication skills
- Recognized ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility
- Ability to respond quickly to situations and seize opportunities
- Possess an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results
- Strong customer focus, dealing with employees and customers with professionalism and care
- Genuine desire to contribute to the betterment of Air Canada
- Previous experience in a customer relations environment is an asset
- Knowledge of labor relations and experience in managing a unionized workforce is an asset.