Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in New York. Responsible for ensuring a high-performing operation through workforce management of our front-line team members.
Also responsible for supporting the teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer experience. This job is a member of the Domestic Airports Team within the Customer Experience Division.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Promote an environment of mutual respect and trust between frontline team members
- Establish and promote effective relationships with an external and internal customer base that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Assess operational environment and conditions to ensure corporate and local scorecard metrics are fulfilled through collaboration across departments and levels
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
- Provide the direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days-off
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to monitor and assess the performance of self, team members, and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 25-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.