Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Memphis, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Memphis. American Airlines is seeking Full-Time Customer Service Agents at the Memphis International Airport
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air-to-ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Memphis, TN, USA Job Type : Full-Time