Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in San Francisco. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS).
As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and load, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : San Francisco, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time