Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Los Angeles. As a Ramp Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customer’s baggage and cargo arrives safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience.
At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Ramp Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Safeguard cargo, baggage and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Safely driving and operating ground equipment such as tugs, belt loaders, and tow tractors in areas of congestion.
- Repeatedly lift and load baggage onto carts and ensuring each bag reaches its destination.
- Operate baggage scanners and computers to ensure baggage and cargo are routed correctly to the passenger’s destination.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays in all weather conditions.
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test.
- Pass a physical ability test (PAT), if fail PAT test, retest permitted within 4-8 weeks post failure.
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Anchorage, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time