Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Minneapolis. The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Minneapolis, MN, USA Job Type : Full-Time