Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Burbank, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Burbank. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and loads, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts (e.g., weekends, holidays).
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Burbank, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time