Website Air Canada
Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist at the Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles. The current salary is $17.64/hr as per the collective agreement. If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Los Angeles.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Provide customer service/experience
- Check-in Passengers, issue a boarding pass, seat selection, and verify immigration documentation
- Perform Baggage Tracing duties
- Monitor carry-on baggage
- Assist passengers as required
- Operate loading bridges
- Maintain all Company standards including Uniforms.
- Check-in baggage – ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight comply with collect excess charges
- Make reservations
- Provide passengers with relevant information, including Customs and Immigration requirements
- In the absence of a Manager or Lead Customer, Service Agents make, carry out, and document decisions necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the work unit and protect the Company’s interests
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and materials are on hand in sufficient quantity
- Handle disruptions, irate passengers/oversells and those affected by irregular operations
- Handle VIPs where applicable or no Concierge
- Assist physically challenged passengers ensuring that all DOT regulations, accommodate all needs.
- Update records in PSS as required to ensure proper processing of passengers at the next point of contact.
- Collect and compile statistical data
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgment, and initiative;
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards;
- Must, after training, be able to efficiently use the Company’s automated reservations, ticketing and baggage tracing systems;
- Must be capable of expressing self in a clear and pleasant manner;
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision;
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record;
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time