Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Customer Assistance Representative Job vacancy in Minneapolis. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Assistance Representative
- Monitor the ticket counter area to ensure it is in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing (e.g., printing boarding passes and receipts)
- Assisting customers with checked baggage processing (e.g., completing a credit card transactions, self-tagging, verifying weight)
- Servicing and maintaining kiosk machines (e.g., load paper, clean surfaces)
- Troubleshooting kiosk technology issues to identify the source of issues or errors
- Communicating with IT about kiosk technology issues that require additional servicing
- Verifying that customers’ carry-on baggage complies with FAA/American Airlines policies (e.g., size, quantity)
- Verifying and clearing travel documents (e.g., passports, visas) for customers traveling internationally (e.g., using the Timatic database available in the kiosk)
- Queuing lines in ticket counter areas based on departure times or type of assistance needed (e.g., special assistance, to reduce the volume of lines or wait time)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Minneapolis Job Type : Full-Time