Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Customer Assistance Representative Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Assistance Representative
- Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing (e.g., printing boarding passes and receipts)
- Servicing and maintaining kiosk machines (e.g., load paper, clean surfaces)
- Troubleshooting kiosk technology issues to identify the source of issues or errors
- Assisting customers with checking their assistive devices, sporting equipment, and other oversized items (e.g., verifying adherence to appropriate policies)
- Communicating with IT about kiosk technology issues that require additional servicing
- Verifying that customers’ carry-on baggage complies with FAA/American Airlines policies (e.g., size, quantity)
- Verifying and clearing travel documents (e.g., passports, visas) for customers traveling internationally (e.g., using the Timatic database available in the kiosk)
- Assisting customers with checked baggage processing (e.g., completing credit card transactions, self-tagging, verifying weight)
- Queuing lines in ticket counter areas based on departure times or type of assistance needed (e.g., special assistance, to reduce the volume of lines or wait time)
- Accepting and activating customers’ self-tagged baggage at the activation station
- Physically moving baggage throughout the ticket counter area (e.g., move checked baggage to belt, move oversized bags to designated oversized baggage location)
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Indianapolis Job Type : Full-Time