If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Maintain the crew operation by proactively resolving unforeseen issues that could impact the network operation of the airline. Adhere to regulations and communicate with all stakeholders in a timely and effective manner.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Maintain clear and professional communication with the crew via email and phone to ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- Ensure utilization of standby crew in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational reliability.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts including on holidays and weekends in a 24/7 operation.
- Monitor and forecast potential issues that could affect the crew live rosters and implement efficient mitigation plans to reduce the impact of these issues on the network.
- Manage effectively crew legality, utilization, satisfaction, and overtime to ensure safety, cost, and service goals are achieved.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of flight time limitations, company operating manuals, internal processes, and procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Post-Secondary Education (i.e. diploma, degree, and equivalent work experience in the field of Airline Operations).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at an airline operations division.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time