Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Crew Network Analyst Job vacancy in Miramar.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Network Analyst
- Able to build and understand financial models affecting crew staffing, pairing development, and be able to forecast crew costs.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions in a time-sensitive and financially constrained environment.
- Interact with vendors, IT, PMO resources, business partners, and frontline stakeholders on Crew Resources initiatives.
- Provide business requirements for the development of new systems to be used by Crew Resources personnel.\
- Provides technical guidance on principles and topics within Crew Resources.
- Utilize data and metrics to report on crew network challenges
- Assist in creating crew resource metrics requirements & goal recommendations
- Sets monthly operational Line and PBS bidding targets to meet staffing model requirements
- Develop presentation and debrief materials for senior and executive level leadership and labor.
- Perform special projects and studies as directed by Sr. Manager, Crew Network & Analysis or Sr. Director, Crew Resources
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Communicates Effectively: Explains concepts and procedures clearly and completely while maintaining attention and interest. Shows tact and diplomacy in dealing with others. Delivers information effectively in a variety of formats including letters, memos, analytical reports, and decision documents.
- Trustworthy: Takes responsibility for one’s conduct and obligations. Holds workplace integrity. Dependable and steadfast with direct reports, coworkers, and tasks.
- Organizational Knowledge: Possesses knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job.
- Defines resources and actions to achieve objectives within constraints.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.