Banque du Caire - BDC
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Corporate Credit Risk Team Leader Job vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Responsible for the quality of the assigned credit portfolio.
- Study and analyze proposed credit applications (New/ Renewals/ ADHOC requests) and their related term sheets.
- Shall lead a small team of Credit officers & Senior Credit officers.
- Guide, and coach direct reports/ reports.
- Ability to focus on details, identify risks at individual borrower level and on a portfolio level, and also be able to provide/ discuss solutions & mitigates.
- Ability to provide/ review deep financial statement analysis.
- Ability to timely concludes a concise and accurate written credit risk recommendation according to the bank’s credit policy & guidelines.
- Attend credit committee meetings to present Credit risk opinions and to be able to handle deep credit discussions.
- Validate the internal risk rating for each borrower, and ensure credit analysis and rating model are properly used and consistent.
- Recommend, monitor, and handle transactions related to the assigned portfolio.