Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Coordinator Executive Job vacancy in New York. trust-worthy and highly organized, the Coordinator Executive helps position JetBlue’s Chief Digital and Technology Officer for success by efficiently prioritizing time and being the “go-to” person to make things happen!
The Coordinator is a resourceful jack-of-all-trades who sees the big picture but is not afraid to dive into the weeds.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator Executive
- Presents a positive, inspiring, and professional image of the Chief People Officer and Chief Digital and Technology Officer across a variety of interactions
- Communicates decisions on behalf of the Chief People Officer and Chief Digital and Technology Officer, when appropriate.
- Acts as the initial point of contact to the Chief People Officer and Chief Digital and Technology Officer while also being sensitive to existing relationships
- Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties for Chief People Officer and Chief Digital and Technology Officer as well as other senior leaders to ensure maximum efficiency of daily operations
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Three (3) years of administrative experience in support of leadership
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and Excel
- Experience organizing/coordinating projects while providing exceptional customer service
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time