Website Alaska Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in Albuquerque, Check out this Contract Service Lead Job vacancy in Albuquerque. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Contract Service Lead
- Responsible for supervising the Customer Service, Ramp, Operations, and Cargo functions.
- Oversee ticketing, enplaning/deplaning activities, customer relations, passenger security, internal security, load planning, weight/balance, baggage handling procedures, servicing, and implementing plans and schedules to assure the availability of equipment.
- Maintain involvement in customer relations including passenger complaints, Lost and Found, and special passenger arrangements, and ensure company passenger service standards are maintained or exceeded.
- Investigate and report delays and irregular flight activity, determining solutions for how to avoid such delays in the future.
- Evaluate individual work performance and provide necessary feedback.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A minimum of 2 years of station operations experience in passenger service, cargo handling, fleet service, and/or ground operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills facilitating effective verbal and written communication at all levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to interact with business leaders, provide insights and recommendations, and collaborate to solve complex challenges facing the company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airline Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico Job Type : Full-Time