Website British Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Content Editor Job vacancy in London. Digital Content Editors are responsible for producing, editing, and uploading engaging and high-quality content for our digital experiences.
The role brings together creative content thinking, writing and editing skills, user insights, data analytics, and business goals to develop world-class digital experiences.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Content Editor
- Take ownership of the consistent presentation of content across key information pages on ba.com
- Optimize existing content based on data and insight to ensure high-quality performance.
- Liaise with other departments on best practices for delivering digital content experiences that benefit the customer and the business.
- Make sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format, working closely with UX designers.
- Work as part of the ba.com DOM team, being on the out-of-hours rota to respond in times of disruption.
- Proofread, fact-check and edit.
- Be a champion for our copy and digital content strategy, clearly communicating its importance to our stakeholders.
- Implement and contribute to the overarching content strategy and tone of voice for our digital channels; ensuring alignment with the broader customer experience and brand direction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent copywriting skills; ideally with travel, entertainment, or lifestyle focus
- Good grasp of SEO best practice
- Good organizational skills and happy to work across a number of projects at any one time.
- Good eye for photography and visual design
- Experience and understanding of how personalization can improve digital experiences
- Working knowledge of industry-standard content management systems and creative tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Details Company Name : British Airways Location : London, UK Job Type : Full-Time