If You are Looking for Jobs in Guangzhou, Check out this Contact Centre Team Leader Job vacancy in Guangzhou. Coach, develop, and motivate a team of Customer Sales and Services Agents and Senior Customer Sales and Services Agents to achieve individual, retail office, and network targets and Commercial objectives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Contact Centre Team Leader
- Conduct regular performance management reviews ensuring that objectives and development plans are clearly set out and provide regular feedback to team members and management.
- Monitor the discipline, grooming, and conduct of the team. Provide necessary on-job instructions and training to staff and new joiners.
- Delegate tasks based on the ability of the staff, ensuring whenever possible a fair and even distribution of work among the team.
- Through coaching and quality, monitoring identifies the team and individual training needs and recommends appropriate training programs. Ensure that the training delivered to the team is put into effect and feedback are given on the program’s success.
- Ensure that sales policies and retail office procedures are clearly understood, applied, and adhered to by the team. Conduct regular team briefings to ensure that the team is aware of new products, policies, and procedures as and when they are introduced.
- Ensure regular quality monitoring for all customer interactions is scheduled and sufficient coaching time is allocated to each team member.
- Perform regular quality audits with other Customer Sales and Service Team Leaders both within their own retail office and network-wide to ensure calibration of the quality standard is achieved globally.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Guangzhou, China Job Type : Full-Time