Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Concierge Job vacancy in New York. The On-Call Concierge is responsible for fulfilling the lounge Host and Concierge duties as needed by coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations, maintaining cleanliness and inventory
resolving guest inquiries and assisting with travel arrangements, and serving drinks and meals at Alaska Airlines lounges.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Concierge
- Supervised to deliver responses and resolutions to customer inquiries, assist guests with necessary travel arrangements (e.g. seat assignments, check-in service, reservations), and prioritize members’ needs and requests in a tight time frame.
- Prepares and arranges food, beverages, and liquor service for members and guests.
- Responsible for restocking self-service food and properly packaging any unused food.
- Promotes Alaska Airlines products and services (e.g., membership, day pass, etc.).
- Identifies creative solutions to handle unhappy or mishandled passengers.
- Processes new lounge member enrollments and renewals.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate with confidence.
- Able to multi-task while working under pressure.
- Able to make quick, sound decisions in a challenging and varied work environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 19-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.