Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Critical Incident Specialist Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Critical Incident Specialist
- Ensure smooth execution of the Critical Incident Management process, including running and managing incident restoration bridges
- Assist in the development of standards and procedures that maximize operation’s responses to encountered incidents and minimize service availability interruptions
- Drive transparent communication that promotes very high levels of internal/external customer satisfaction
- Work directly with stakeholders and executives to drive resolution during critical incidents and improve overall response for future incidents
- Lead enterprise-wide drills to ensure excellent response posture
- Partner and collaborate closely with Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, ETO Support, Business and Leadership
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to execute with a high level of operational urgency with an ability to maintain calm, and work closely with a team and stakeholders during a critical situation
- Ability to respond to and lead complex incident responses in a 24/7/365 environment and provide mission-critical support to large enterprises
- Skilled in thought and intellectual leadership
- Ability to present to C-Level executives with outstanding communication skills
Job Details Company Name : Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time