Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Johannesburg, Check out this Cargo Sales Executive Job vacancy in Johannesburg.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Sales Executive
- Plan, direct and control all selling and marketing activities of the station and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue and surpass set revenue budgets
- Prepare a Business and Marketing Plan in order to optimize revenue opportunities and maximize QR’s presence in the market
- Maintain regular contacts with the cargo industry (Agent, Key clients, Business partners etc.)
- Supplement sales calls made by the sales force, to establish contacts and maximize QR’s exposure to the marketplace (Continuously increase awareness of QR product.)
- Supervise the sales team to optimize cargo revenue production and develop/optimize their potentials (Distribute areas of responsibility and allocate sales targets to sales executives. Supervise and monitor the sales force and strengthen their weak areas).
- Research competitor benchmarking using compliant approaches through publicly available sources. Conduct comparative study and evaluation of QRs market share, traffic movements to/from the station to identify areas of concern and develop remedial action
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Command of English language
- Complete product knowledge and the market practices of the areas of jurisdiction.
- Presentation / Negotiation Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Johannesburg, South Africa Job Type : Full-Time