Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Amsterdam, Check out this Cargo Sales AgentJob vacancy in Amsterdam. With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff, and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a JOBTITLCargo Sales Agent
- Interacting via email and telephone with freight forwarders, direct shippers and/or consignees, assisting customer queries, providing rate quotations, observing market trends, and optimizing the commercial functions related to export booking/forwarding/delivery while setting a high standard of service.
- Disseminating all cargo-related information to update customers regarding customs, governmental and health authorities’ rules as well as the head office to ensure compliance with regulations and to avoid penalties and destruction, among others.
- Contributing to the achievement of maximum cargo sales to meet/exceed annual set revenue/tonnage targets by providing excellent cargo operations and customer service support.
- Liaising with local Cargo Customer Service, Operations, and with Head Office Cargo Departments to ensure/enhance a high-quality service provided by QR both import and export.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 3 years of sales experience, preferably within the aviation or logistics industry
- Dutch speaker with fluency in written and spoken English
- Have the current legal right to live and work in the Netherlands
- Working knowledge of cargo processes, products, and related regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands Job Type : Full-Time