Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Paris, Check out this Cargo Sales Agent Job vacancy in Paris. Reporting to the Coordinator, Cargo Sales, and Reservations, and working with the cargo team as a whole, the Cargo Reservation Agent is responsible for taking cargo reservations in compliance with company policy and health and safety rules.
The Cargo Reservation Agent has the excellent technical knowledge, such that he or she is able to work somewhat autonomously, and has business sense.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Sales Agent
- Prepares and determines flight load sheets Monitors compliance with instructions
- Reports regularly to the Coordinator, Cargo Sales, and Reservations, on reservation activities for monitoring of files and effective decision-making
- Performs administrative tasks related to cargo reservation.
- Enters AWBs in the system and checks charges and tariffs
- Provides information and telephone support to customers
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Initiative and responsivity to requests from customers and other stakeholders
- Good ability to learn and adapt to constantly evolving procedures
- Fluent French is essential.
- Good command of English (oral and written.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage priorities to perform a variety of tasks under limited time
- Post-secondary training in international business and/or transportation/logistics
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Paris, France Job Type : Full-Time