Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Cargo Agent Job vacancy in Minneapolis. As a Cargo Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customers’ cargo arrives safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success.
As a Cargo Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by maintaining professionalism and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Agent
- Subject to flexible work shifts, including working weekends and holidays.
- Subject to working in inclement weather.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures while performing under time constraints.
- Safely lift, load, unload, and transport mail and cargo to and from aircraft, in addition to being responsible for on-time shipments.
- Safeguard Cargo and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Safely driving and operating ground equipment such as tugs, forklifts, and tow tractors in areas of congestion.
- Repeatedly lift and load cargo onto carts and ensure each shipment reaches its destination.
- Operate scanners and computers to ensure mail and cargo are routed correctly to the destination.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Should project a professional image.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive and safely operate a forklift, baggage tug, and tow tractor.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Should have excellent oral and verbal communication skills and be able to comprehend detailed job instructions.
- Must successfully complete relevant training classes.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Minneapolis, MN, USA Job Type : Full-Time