Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Detroit, Check out this Cabin Experience Agent Job vacancy in Detroit. As a Seasonal Cabin Experience Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that all aircraft interiors meet the Delta Care Standard SM level of cleanliness for each flight to drive a positive customer experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Experience Agent
- Lift and carry cleaning equipment and cleaning supplies required for servicing aircraft.
- Perform aircraft security inspections in accordance with current safety and security procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Safely drive and operate ground equipment such as cargo vans, trucks, and high-lift trucks in areas of congestion.
- Repeatedly bend and lift to clean and/or search all required areas.
- Service aircraft lavatories in accordance with current safety procedures.
- Operate electronic devices and computers to ensure aircraft are cleaned and searched pursuant to the required standards.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Have strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, lift, bend, and climb steps throughout shift.
- Ability to frequently lift tools, supplies, or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Detroit, MI, USA Job Type : Full-Time