Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Crawley. Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, with different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- Training delivery will be within formal and informal settings (e.g. classrooms, Rigs Hall, external facilities, and digitally-led learning solutions).
- Ensuring the Learning Management System, together with all other relevant systems, is utilized and maintained with up-to-date and accurate information, including learner attendance, accreditation and outcome, i.e. examination results, certifications, delivery and handover trainer notes, etc.
- Maintaining your own knowledge and skills, along with your own training record and any flying rostered duties (e.g. qualifications, annual recurrent).
- Work closely with Passenger Health, Cabin Operation, Corporate Security and Crew Service teams and attend regular meetings to remain informed with current trends and onboard scenarios.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- CRMT qualification or equivalent (CRM) (Crew Resource Management Trainers/Instructors)
- Hold a current Intermediate Life Support (ILS) qualification
- Flexibility and resilience with the ability to deliver training as and when required, often within pressured and time-critical circumstances.
- Ideally, have an accredited, recognized training qualification (CIPD/Level 3 Award in Education and Training), or you may possess significant practical, recent and relevant experience.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : CAE, Crawley Job Type : Full-Time