If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Dubai.
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution-oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule. You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers. You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary, and cosmopolitan.
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)