Website British Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Horley, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Horley. We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline.
Whether you’re a young person looking for the first step in your career, or an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies, or even looking for a new career challenge, everyone is welcome at British Airways.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- Ensures all operational safety, security, and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards in accordance with the Company Operations Manuals, thus ensuring compliance with Regulators, British Airways requirements, and all other relevant legislation
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Reports safety-related issues through correct channels, and is proactive in adopting the BA ‘Just Safety’ culture
- Deliver world-class service excellence in line with our service standards and behaviors
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
- Hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before the expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- You will need to be able to acquire a US Visa
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
Job Details Company Name : British Airways Location : Horley, UK Job Type : Full-Time