Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Business Marketing Intern Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Business Marketing Intern
- United for Business Marketing: Support customer segment marketing efforts through participation in tactical initiatives.
- Take a leadership role in providing recommendations that support overall marketing strategic objectives.
- United for Business Events: Work closely with the Events team to identify pain points in the event delivery and execution process and propose solutions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Communications, or Business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – must be able to create PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to review complex information and make recommendations
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills – comfort with presenting in front of groups, including leadership
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time