Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Avionics Engineer Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Avionics Engineer is responsible for developing engineering solutions to affect the repair and modification of the Allegiant Air aircraft fleet. This position also advises and provides technical expertise to Line Maintenance by phone, email, and in person, to ensure on-time fleet operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Avionics Engineer
- Research and provide data for the development of modifications to improve Allegiant fleet reliability and for compliance with airworthiness regulations.
- Provides oversight and engineering expertise to contracted repair agencies conducting heavy maintenance and repairs to aircraft components.
- Develop Engineering Repair Orders (ERO) for the accomplishment of Avionics repairs/modifications.
- Develop Engineering Orders (EO) for the incorporation of modifications to aircraft avionics and/or electrical systems/components.
- Coordinate repair plans with Materials/Purchasing, Coordinate with Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Control.
- Coordinate with aircraft heavy maintenance vendors to ensure approved data is used as the basis for avionics repairs/modifications.
- Assist with reliability analysis and development of reliability improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Avionics Engineering.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time