Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas Fort Worth, Check out this Aviation Programs Specialist Job vacancy in Dallas Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aviation Programs Specialist
- Collaborates with a team of individuals focused on the operational success of the American Airlines Cadet Academy and other burgeoning aviation recruitment programs designed to increase pilot supply and pilot diversity
- Creatively engages prospective new pilots in discussions related to training and pilot employment opportunities through various media and presentations
- Identifies new opportunities within the pilot supply market and develops niche AA involvement with organizations that produce qualified program candidates
- Provides support to American’s three regional airlines’ pilot recruitment efforts, ensuring a clear pathway to these airlines for AA Cadet Academy pilots
- Supports team in screening, tracking, and coordination of the application process
- Designs and administers strategies to advance the success of flight training students
- Assists in identifying and developing new employment opportunities to support program participants throughout the AAG career path.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge and understanding of the aviation training industry and demand for critical aviation roles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Flight Training Academy Dallas Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time