Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tulsa, Check out this Aviation Maintenance Technician Job Vacancy in Tulsa. Responsible for being a key reason why friends, family, and customers of American Airlines fly safely and on time. There are also opportunities for job growth and advancement, training, and working with many of the industry’s most talented aviation professionals.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aviation Maintenance Technician
- An Aviation Maintenance Technician – Machinist will be able to perform operations, techniques, and all other facets and processes of advanced machining operations in accordance with manuals and procedures expected by American Airlines. An Aviation Maintenance Technician –
- Machinists will possess process knowledge about critical manual machining and CNC operations and programming.
- Works according to FAA and Company regulations and procedures and instructions from a Crew Chief or supervisor.
- Completes forms connected with work assignments according to established procedures. Will communicate with other
- Certifies for the quality of his own workmanship, including signing mechanical flight releases, except signs mechanical flight releases for all work done on fieldwork.
- In those positions where stock chasers are not maintained and/or available at the time, he may chase his own parts.
- May have other Aviation Maintenance Technician – Machinist personnel assigned to assist him in completing an assignment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- A valid certificate of completion or its equivalent from an accredited Machinist Program, which includes training on both CNC and manual machines.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in any weather conditions in accordance with Company Safety Guidelines.
- Must be willing to work extra hours when there are operational needs, such as weather delays.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays, and days-off
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
- Minimum of Twenty-four (24) months of verified, hands-on, machining experience in any combination of machines including the mill, lathe, grinder, or CNC. Must satisfactorily demonstrate his qualifications by successfully completing a test prior to the expiration of the probationary period.
- Verifiable, hands-on experience of the actual time spent in the repair, maintenance, overhaul, or manufacture of aircraft or comparable parts.
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Tulsa, OK, USA Job Type : Full-Time