Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Appearance Tech Hangar Job vacancy in Denver. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Appearance Tech Hangar
- Aircraft Appearance Agent FT starting pay: $15.87/hr
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck*
- Potential for annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement—when Southwest profits, you profit**
- Competitive health insurance for you and eligible dependents
- The work of the Appearance Technician shall include, but not be limited to
- Cleaning, washing, and polishing the interior and exterior of airplanes, airplane parts, maintenance equipment, shops, and hangars
- Replacement of aircraft seat covers and aisle rugs on service checks, turnarounds, or through-flights
- The driving of motor vehicles, when necessary, in connection with the work of an Appearance Technician
- Opportunities for overtime and shift premiums
- Fly for free on any open seat on all Southwest flights (your eligible dependents too)
- Opportunity to buy Southwest Airlines’ common stock at a 10% discount.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, Colorado, United States of America Department Job Type : Full-Time